lundi 3 mai 2010

3 commentaires:

rouxberlin a dit…

I feel so bad I've got a worried mind
I'm so lonesome all the time
Since I left my baby behind on Black Bayou

Savin' nickels, savin' dimes
Workin' till the sun don't shine
Lookin' forward to happier times on Black Bayou

I'm goin' back some day, come what may, to Black Bayou
Where you sleep all day and the catfish play on Black Bayou
All those fishin' boats with their sails afloat, if I could only see
That familiar sunrise thru sleepy eyes how happy I'd be

Oh, to see my baby again
And to be with some of my friends
Maybe I'd be happy then on Black Bayou

I'm goin' back some day, gonna stay on Black Bayou
Where the folks are fine and the world is mine on Black Bayou
Ah, that girl of mine by my side
The silver moon and the evening tide
Ah, some sweet day gonna take away this hurtin' inside

I'll never be blue, my dreams come true
On Black Bayou

Paroles originales et Musique: Roy Orbison, Joe Melson

Détournement: Alain Roux

patidout

Lloyd a dit…

Bien détourné!
Superbe chanson !
je vais demander à BlÔs si on ne pourrait pas jouer du Roy!

alainberlin a dit…

pour la voix, cela ne va pas être coton !

micansu